The whole reason for my blog originally started because this summer I want to try a bunch of new recipes, so I thought, why not blog about them and share my experiences, good and bad, with others. Then my mom and I started planning on doing projects together over the summer, so I thought why not blog about those too? And from there it just turned into a blog about everything!
One thing I hope to blog a lot about is my summer bucket list. Last summer Henry and I talked about all kinds of things we wanted to do but we never did many of them. That wasn’t because we were lazy, but because we would just plumb forget about the different things we wanted to do until it was too late. So I suggested that this year we each write our own Summer Bucket Lists so we would remember and be more motivated to do more things this summer. So far here is my list:
- Meet Connor (my nephew that is due in July)
- Go on a Camping Trip
- Play Paint Balloon Darts (like they do in Princess Diaries)
- Make a Blog (hence this blog)
- Watch the Sunrise
- Stay Outside All Night (camping doesn’t count)
- Read 3 Books
- Go to Starved Rock
- Babysit Emmy and Burke (my cousin’s kids)
- Redo My Night Stand
- Redo My Grandma’s Desk
- Get My Watch Fix (finally)
- Go to The Old Spaghetti Factory
- Go to The Spaghetti Shop
- Go to The Jelly Belly Factory (they give FREE tours! How cool is that?!)
- Double Date with Molly and Luke (Henry’s cousin and her boyfriend)
- Fly a Kite
Some of these things I have already done, like camping and flying a kite, but want to do again and others are going to be brand new experiences, like going to the Jelly Belly Factory in Wisconsin. I am beyond excited to see what this summer has in store!
So here’s to a great summer, hopefully keeping up with posting, and not boring everyone to death!